Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

sure signal problem

philtinsley
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

i have recently changed internet provider from TalkTalk to Sky, but i cant get my sure signal to work on my new hub.

i have the first version of sure signal and have 1st and 2nd lights lit and the 4th lit but still have no sevice on my phone.

is there any settings that i need to change in my new sky router? or is the sure signal even compatible with this hub?

Cheers for any help

Phil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Andrew

this mornng the sure signal has started to work so everything s ok thanks for your help

cheers

Phil

View solution in original position

13 REPLIES 13

Hi philtinsley,

I can see you left it overnight between de-registering and then re-registering your Sure Signal. It connected to our servers last night at 22:26, are you still getting the right lights but are unable to get a signal?

If you are, and the unit worked with your previous router, it would point towards this being the culprit. One way of determining this would be to try a different router on your connection. Do you have a friend or family member who may have a spare one you can borrow?

If not, are you able to try your Sure Signal on a different connection? This will help us to confirm where the root cause lies.

Let me know how you go on.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi Andrew

yesterday i tried 2 old routers that i had but one was for BT the other for talktalk and would not connect to the internet though sky, so im not sure ifs its the sure signal box thats faulty or not

its still showing 3 green lights as if its connected and  should be working, i dont understand that it connected to vodafone so why dont i get the signal?

im totally out of ideas

Cheers Phil

Hi Andrew

this mornng the sure signal has started to work so everything s ok thanks for your help

cheers

Phil

Hi Phil,

You’re welcome and thanks for the update. It’s great to see that your Sure Signal has now started working for you.

Cheers,

Andrew