Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

sure signal steady red light, slowly flashing internet light

stuartfleet
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am trying to get a sure signal to work at my new house.  There are four of us on Vodafone in the house - and there's no reception at all in the area.  This is the second Sure Signal I have tried since moving in last week - and it is giving the same result.  Solid red power light - slowly flashing white internet light (no other lights).

I have run the tests that you provide links for as follows:

Ping 35ms

Dowload speed 5.7mbs

Upload speed 0.4mbs

external ip address 82.69.93.236

Serial number 40131983781

with regards to traceroute - I am on Apple Mac computers, so would need a walk through for getting that data - as I can only see instructions posted for pc for some reason (perhaps I am missing something)

Any help you can give me before I have to switch the family all to O2 would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Stuart

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I am now using a different router.  The VSS seems to work with this one.  Thanks for your help on this.

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

Hi stuartfleet,

Thanks for your update, it’s great to see your Sure Signal is now working again with a change of router.

That would have been my next suggestion as you’ve mentioned your unit worked at a different address.

Hi pigletville2004,

Thanks for the information you’ve provided.

Everything looks fine with your speed test, ping text and traceroute. Your IP address is on our whitelist so there are no problems there either.

The light sequence you were seeing show that the Sure Signal was being configured (connecting and registering with the network and also downloading any updates).

I can see that it connected to our servers at 21:01 yesterday, are you now able to make calls through the Sure Signal?

Thanks,

Andrew