Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

sure signal wont work

zaahidkhan
4: Newbie

yesterday i was perfectly able to connect my gs3 to the VSS box, today after i did a reset of the box it wont connect at all?!! my 2nd fone wildfire s has never been able to connect.

i have broadband with sky and their default router. i dont seem to understand why yesterday it was workin fine on one fone and today wont work at all on any fone. i just get a solid power light and nothing else

the 191 helpline has been useless!! why is everyone having problems with this and i need a solution!

7 REPLIES 7

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi zaqahidkhan,

Can you follow the Troubleshooting steps to help find where the problem lies.

yes i have tried the troubleshoot but says i need more help. rang vodafone and they told me they would send new settings to the vss box to the last known working state. still nothing has happened

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your posts here.

We have seen a number of users reporting that their Sure Signals have gone to a Solid Power light only today after they were working yesterday without issue.

We have raised this to our support teams and are currently awaiting an update form them.

James

i have tried resetting the box but nothing hapening. what would you recommend i do?

Hi zaahidkhan,

At the moment there is nothing that you can do to rectify this issue however as soon as we have an update available we will post instructions for users to follow if any user intervention is required.

James

opercival
1: Seeker

I also have an issue with my sure signal. After a power cut today, it will not register my handset. I have reset my router, and rebooted all hardware. but still wont connect. The power light is on, however the second light (signal) is continuously flashing. I am a corporate customer, and every hour is crucial. i await your fast response on a solution.

Hi opercival

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Simon