Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

sure singnal box

jodieanderson28
2: Seeker
I have a sure signal box and the 2 lights keep flashing. I've phoned Vodafone they told me to reset my box, I've done that a few time now but still can't use my phone when I'm at home. I can't even ring Vodafone as I have no signal when I'm home. can anyone help me pls? This has been going on for a few months now. I'm in a 2 year contract I have a year left and can't put up with the phone keep cutting off. I've just had a new baby so need my phone to work at all times.
3 REPLIES 3

grolschuk
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Hi there,

Has the suresignal ever worked? If so has anything changed with your internet connection that could have upset it?

If it has never worked, who's your ISP, and what router do you have?

There are lots of threads with questions and info about the suresignal not quite being able to talk to Vodafone, some have quick and easy fixes, others are a bit more painful.

jodieanderson28
Hi, yeah it was working fine till a few months ago and I'm with sky and the Internet works fine.

Hi @jodieanderson28 

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks,

Amanda