Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

suresignal deregister

neilrob
2: Seeker

HI, I had a suresignal registered to my mobile account.  The account has now been transferred to my company so I want to deregister the suresignal to set up against a PAYG account instead.

Unfortunaltely now that the account has been transferrred I no longer have access to it to deregister the suresignal. Please help me! 

thanks

Neil

9 REPLIES 9

neilrob

just bumping up for anyone form the tech or support team.

thanks

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi neilrob,

We can arrange this for you, just get in touch here :).

Thanks,

Sukhi

Moragr
3: Seeker
My brotherinlaw gave me his old box as he left vodafone a while back, they can't trace him when he called to deactivate it, how do we get it done?

drey_p
16: Advanced member

@Moragr wrote:
My brotherinlaw gave me his old box as he left vodafone a while back, they can't trace him when he called to deactivate it, how do we get it done?

Get him to post on here or get him to enter his details once you get instructions on how to get in touch and one of the eForum Team will be able to get in touch with him to arrange getting the device deregistered - the will need his account information and will need to look at the historical info in order to be able to do it. 

PWIAC

Hi,

I left vodafone recently (moved out of the UK), but I forgot to de-register my suresignal box. I have sent it to a friend in the UK (on Vodafone obviously), who would like to use it but it needs to be de-registered.  My account has been closed therefore I can't access my online account to de-register the suresignal.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Jason.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi jpmcc,

We can help with this, get in touch here :).

Thanks,

sukhi

Thanks, details have been sent as advised.

Jason.

Moragr
I posted on Friday, can you send me a link too?

drey_p

@Moragr wrote:
I posted on Friday, can you send me a link too?

You'll need to get your brother to contract Vodafone.  He can create an account and post here.

PWIAC