Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

suresignal missing from account

keithop
4: Newbie

Howdy,

I need some help to get my SS back into my account so I can manage it.

A few months back voda was having trouble and SS's werent registering via online so I had to phone and get it done. Problem is, since they did that, it no longer appears in my account. I can't register it there since the system says already registered nor can I unregister it because my account thinks no ss's are registered.

I need to mess with it since I've just changed to a new sim and of course SS hasn't picked up the change yet.

If someone could get back to me with what info you need from me to get my SS back into myaccount (and resynced for a sim change whilst we're at it!) I'd appreciate it

thanks

1 REPLY 1

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi keithop,

We can only make changes or go in-depth by getting your full details, so we may as well skip everything else and get your details straightaway. I'll pop you a PM to get what we'll need. Just make sure you include the Sure Signal serial number as well.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dave