Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

transferring sure signal

petergoodhew
1: Seeker

I havew tried to transfer ownership of a sure signal to another vodafone account, but it just showed the new owner as pending, with no way of getting around this.  I have tried setiing up the new owner as an administrator, but again it shows the new owner as pending, but neither they nor I can see how to get past the pending status.  What are we doing wrong?

8 REPLIES 8

Retired-Martin
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi petergoodhew

With you trying to transfer the ownership over to another number I think it would be best to de-register the box from your number then set it up on the other number.

So that we can help with this I have just sent you an email, if you can reply back to that we can sort this out.

Thanks

Martin

I have a similar sort of thing , bought a used ss1 on ebay pluged it all in then tried to register but told it was registered elsewhere. The old owner does not have access to his vodafone account any more and was told thiss ss was still in use elswhere by vodafone(hope that was me plugging it in).The previous owner has told me via email that he will ring vodafone 'somtime this week'

Hi boyracer46,

I have just responded to your query in your other thread here.

James

I am in a similar situation...

I have a sure signal but no longer have the primary number and account associated to it...

Can't therefore login to do anything as my vodafone online account has been deactivated (despite still having a secondary handset on the account!)

Want to give the sure signal to a colleague so he can use it for his vodafone handset at home...

Hi gedster and welcome to the eForum

I’ll send you an email over to the email address that you registered with. All you need to do is hit reply and fill in all of the information it asks for. We’ll then get back to you as soon as possible to take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Wayne

If you have a spare minute could you please take the time to fill out a short feedback form about me?

You can do so here

rexlittle
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

I have a sure signal from when i was a vodafone retail customer, and now have a vodafone business phone. My wife still has a vodafone retail account and we have moved house and i need to setup the sure signal under her account but it wont let me as it's still registered to me on my old account which is closed and i cant access any more.

Could someone help me get this transferred?

thanks,

James

Hi,

I have a Sure Signal registered against an account that i've closed, and need to transfer it to my wife's VF account.

Can you help?

Thanks,

James

Hi James,

We can certainly help you with this.

Get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Andy