Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

unregistering a suresignal

geekyninja
2: Seeker

I brought a second hand suresignal at a car boot market but am unsure how i unregister it as the seller said it was but i found out it was not when i tried to register it. What can i do as i don't have contact with the seller all i got is the sure signal in front of me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello geekyninja

Due to data protection only the person who has the Sure Signal registered to their account can deregister the device.

This is confirmed in this previous thread which you have also asked the same question by a member of the Tech Team.

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Unregister-the-sure-signal/td-p/1087907

View solution in original position

25 REPLIES 25

Retired-Simon
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi lpyhd

You should be able to de-register the Sure Signal yourself on My Vodafone using the Sure Signal dashboard.

If you don't have access, we can do it for you as long as your number is the owner of the Sure Signal.

I've sent you a PM and you can find your inbox here.

Thanks

Simon

Hawk_The_Slayer

Hi,

Could someone please unregister my Suresignal as I want to give it to my father-in-law who gets no signal in his flat. I was a Vodaphone customer until about 4 months or so ago. My contract ended and my Vodafone website account was disabled, hence why I have to re-register with a new userame and email. 

The S/N of the Suresignal box is: 21231975463. I can provide any further information you require such as previous email, username etc.

Thank you.

Hi,

Could someone please unregister my Suresignal as I want to give it to my father-in-law who gets no signal in his flat. I was a Vodaphone customer until about 4 months or so ago. My contract ended and my Vodafone website account was disabled, hence why I have to re-register with a new userame and email. 

The S/N of the Suresignal box is: 21231975463. I can provide any further information you require such as previous email, username etc.

Thank you.

Sorry for the double post - I wasn't sure if I posted on the correct thread first time round and this seems more appropriate. Please delete my other post.

Hi Hawk_TheSlayer

Send us your details here and we'll do this for you :).

Thanks

Sukhi

Evening,

I have a working sure signal that I purchased but is on work phone.  I will be leaving this job at the end of the week and need to deregister before I hand in my phone.  I did have access to my sure signal but set it up years ago and emails and address are long forgotten.  I now have a new vodaphone business contract that I wish to transfer to.

Can you let me know how to de-register as if i need input from my current employer I only have a couple of days.

Please email for serials and numbers if you need

Kind regards 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi mmathias2,

We can de-register this for you, providing you’re the registered owner.

If not, the registered owner will need to contact us.

You can see how to get in touch with us here. :Smiling:

Thanks,

Gemma

Hi, I'm an ex-Vodafone customer who now cannot log into My Account but I have a Sure Signal which I'd like to deregister please. I've tried clicking on the links you've posted here to get in contact but I'm getting 'access denied'.

My unit's s/n is 21221609148.  Please point me in the right direction! :Smiling:

Rosie

Hi rosiehatton, 

We can arrange this for you. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch and we'll contact you shortly. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Hello, I have a sure signal box too that is regsitered to one of my businesses many accounts with vodafone, but nobody can actually tell me which one. all i want to do is to take the unit to my home office so i can register it on my new account?   40132112075 is the serial..

Hi berty_ben,

Welcome to the eForum.

So my team can look into your account.

Get in touch with us here.

Cheers,

Laura