Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

v2 Power light on, other two flashing

eleanorgoodman
2: Seeker

My sure signal has been working perfectly but the broadband went down the other day and it has not worked since. Broadband fine now but no amount of re-setting the Sure Signal seems to work.  Normally it just comes up if we have an outage of the broadband.  Does it need a resync from your end?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I now have no telephone light at all just the power light steady and the first light flashing.  Please help!

View solution in original position

29 REPLIES 29

Well so far i've spoken to tech support, who couldn't log into my router, my ISP who got into the router but wouldn't open the ports, tech support wo said that now that i could get in to the router, they wouldn't open the ports or even tell me which device is the SS? going round in circles with no phone signal, can any one please help. I've just disabled the firewall on my router which i'm sure is a bad idea. help please?

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi skennedy,

I've resynchronised your Sure Signal manually for you. Just reset it and give it an hour or two to reconnect. :Winking_smiley:

If you still don't get a connection, can you take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread? :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

Hi Ben

Thanks. I have reset tonight. I now have 1 solid light. However I can now get signal out but not in. So I can make but not receive calls, send but not receive messages. Any ideas now??!!

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi skennedy, 

This is strange.:smileysurprised:

Are the other people registered to your Sure Signal experiencing the same issue? 

Kay

Hi, I now have a working Sure Signal - I did nothing and it just came on?

Hi Eleanor did it just show red power light until it came on.

Hi , my sure signal (V2) has the power light on and two other lights flashing.  Its been like this all day.  Can you guys check things your end please?.  serial number 40120208208

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi seaurchins,

Welcome to the eForum. :Smiling:

Looking at your Sure Signal, it last updated with our servers yesterday around 8:45pm.

If you're still struggling since posting, please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

joninlinton

I have the same issue tried all the manual resets but to no avail I think it needs a remote reset

SN 40113179523

Thanks very much

Hi @joninlinton,

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply below including the following information:

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks,

Matt