Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

v2 sure signal

tony12
2: Seeker

Hi i have the sure signal v2 which has been working well, ive just changed to the samsung c3350, i used my sim from my old phone but now on the sure signal ive only light when making a call had both before? Thanks.....

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Matt_Vo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Matt

Hi tony12,

The Samsung C3350 is a 2G device. As Sure Signal is only designed to broadcast a 3G frequency the phone isn't compatible.

Was the phone purchased from Vodafone directly? If so you'll have a 7 day cooling off period which will let you contact Customer Services and arrange a swap should you wish to go for a 3G device instead.

If you sourced this phone from a 3rd party, please refer to their return or exchange policy. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

tony12

hi can anyone help please?? just got a new samsung c3350 to replace my old samsung s8300v, swoped the sim over to new phone and all ok phone wise but the sure signal is only showing the red power light and  one solid white light when making/rec calls!! were as both white lights came on with the old phone!!! cant understand this as its the same sim same reg no?? Thanks.............. Tony......