Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

vodafone sure signal

jimmydawolf
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I was told whilst upgrading that i would have sure signal thrown in with my deal only to be told last minute that they couldn't include it. I was assure that with the new 4g contract (which i pay through the nose for) that all my signal problems at home would be solved. This is not the case. I still have poor signal in most parts of my house. I have to stand in the window to get reception. Even when I have 3g i cant make or receive texts or calls. This is very annoying as I'm trying to run a business and also the fact that i was promised sure signal. Then it was taken from me. And also that I've signed up for another 48 months with a network that have lied to me constantly and left me struggling to run a business whilst at home. I don't expect to receive any help regarding this as my expierience with vodafones customer service is really poor and i feel they have no problem letting customers down. Especially if the customer is tied down to a contract. I'll be gob smacked if this ever gets resolved.
1 REPLY 1

Retired-Sarah
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @jimmydawolf 

Please try the steps in our network troubleshooting thread.

If you are still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,

Sarah