cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

why did some people get a suresignal box for nothing. but the best u can do for me is £75

JockSprock
Not applicable
been a customer for over 10 years now and thats the best they can do. fones keep droping out at my new address. waste of time
2 REPLIES 2

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Sure Signals cost Vodafone £250 to manufacture so even at £75 they are making a considerable loss. Also Vodafone does not guarantee a signal in all locations and if you have moved to an area where there is a poor signal there isn't a lot you can do about it. I know it isn't much consolation and the eforum team will see what they can do for you - but I strongly suspect it won't be much.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi JockSprock,

We're unable to arrange any special prices on Sure Signals. This may have been done previously but these would have been in specific cases and we can't discuss anything regarding other customer's accounts.

If you have been offered a Sure Signal for £75, this would only be available via the channel which made this offer. Our team would not be able to match this.

As jeffkinn mentioned, we cannot guarantee 3G signal at all locations, and if you've moved since the latest contract started we could not have known to check location for you.

You can see the expected coverage - and use the "Rate our network..." link to leave feedback requesting local upgrades - on our Coverage Map.

Dave