Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ringtones

Weeks
1: Seeker

I have bought a vodaphone s4 turbo and am struggling to change the ringtones,when I get to options no options appear,I have downloaded an app with some ringtone choices but cannot get to work

6 REPLIES 6

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

If the ringtones are coming from an app, you'd need to contact the app developer for support as it sounds like the app isn't working as expected. 

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

I get mine from zedge. 

They are are free and require no subscription. 

Perhaps take a look to see if the ringtones from there work ok.  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

lee,i have downloaded some free ones also.how did you get yours to work ? 

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

My way maybe slightly different as I use the iPhone. 

Last time I checked the Zedge App is not coded for the iPhone so I used my MacBook Air and navigated to the main Zedge Page. 

Then their are options to choose when you've found your ringtone.

I choose 'Get Ringtone' which downloads it to my Mac. As its already written for a ringtone as I double tap on it it launches itself into iTunes and the Tones section then I sync to my iPhone. 

As you use a different phone maybe after downloading it to your PC then when the phone is hooked up to the PC via a Data Cable then drag and drop it into the tones folder in your phone.

And or try the Zedge App if eligible to work on your phone.    

Current Phone  >

I have downloaded an app which gives me all sorts of ringtones,but the phone only rings once on incoming call,it continues to vibrate but only rings once why ?

BandOfBrothers

Perhaps take a look in the User Manual

If you do not find anything to help then perhaps pop into your most local Vodafone Highstreet Store where I'm sure they'll be able to take a look for you. 

Current Phone  >