Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Lynseycs
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

When will the 930 be available? I see vodaphone shop has this in already...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

Keep an eye on the Social Blog for announcements about the handset.  Also, keep an eye on the Coming Soon section of the Blog for additional information.  Once Vodafone have made details available, they will be published in the Blog, until then, you won't get any advance info.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

13 REPLIES 13

drey_p

Hi there

Keep an eye on the Social Blog for announcements about the handset.  Also, keep an eye on the Coming Soon section of the Blog for additional information.  Once Vodafone have made details available, they will be published in the Blog, until then, you won't get any advance info.

PWIAC

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Hi. According to the social blog its out now in store.

I believe it will be appearing in the website soon.

Many thanks for this...I actually rang Vodaphone on Thursday and they speedily sent me Nokia 930 which was delivered to me yesterday----its awesome!!!!!

63johnw
Have to say I am pretty impressed with the one I have.

Very nice phone. 😊

Same here- am well impressed. Currently still working out all the snazzy features...

63johnw
Camera has some very cool features.

Used it with Nokia camera and has seriously impressed my mates.

Also been told that sky go app now been released in Italy prior to uk release

WPguy
5: Helper
Rocking the 930 here, too. Do recommend. I also have a 630 which I have purchased as a backup phone and I'm quite impressed with that one as well. Very reliable considering the price. I'm actually typing this on it :Smiling:

Ordered mine on Monday. Told to expect it the next day. Still don't have it. Been phoning customer services every day with no success.What a great experience joining vodafone has been.