Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

All my apps on my Nokia Lumia 635 not working

Lisatg
1: Seeker

Hi there, I have a Nokia Lumia 635, and it's been working brilliantly up until now. I have had the phone for almost a year and now, all my apps are not working at all. My camera has stopped working, can't view pictures i have taken, every time i try and access my e-mails, it logs itself out straight away. I can't access the music i have downloaded or videos. Everytime i try and use the apps, it switches itself back to the main menu screen. Also, whenever someone calls someone, the sound cuts in and out, then automatically ends the call. Please help.

Lisa

2 REPLIES 2

Lisatg
1: Seeker

someone calls me, i meant.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Try turning the phone Off and On to soft reset it. 

Apps that hat are not working properly should be deleted and re downloaded if it allows you to. Some already installed apps won't be able to be deleted. 

Ensure your firmware is up to date and any updates to apps have been applied. 

If this does not help then if purchased via Vodafone they offer a 24 month warranty period so take it to the Vodafone shop and if needed they can send it off to a repair centre. Make a back up if you can as the first thing they generally do is flash the firmware which deletes data in the phones memory. Remove any SD cards if applicable. 

Or you can approach the Uk Support site of the manufacturer and engage with them for support and if necessary and they agree then to send it off to them. They'll know their hardware and software better than most. 

Instances such as damage caused by drops or water damage won't be covered. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.