Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Blinking red power light in Vodafone rl500

cxxiv
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

What does it mean when on vodafone RL500 the red power light is blinking? First time i see this situation. I tried different card of different mobile operators but everytime this red power light is blinking. What can i do to normally use this device?

5 REPLIES 5

hrym
17: Community Champion

Have a look at this thread.  It sounds as though it hasn't made an internet connection.

This is a Voice Box, no modem and something else. I turn it off and on few times, but this don't makes difference. Device doesn't have any reset button.

grolschuk
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

I am not sure how much knowledge the community in the UK will have on the RL500, as it is not a unit sold here.

What country are you in? You may have better luck with the Vodafone forum/support where it is used.

I write form Poland. I just had hope that this device also was use in other country. I don't speak German

hrym

Courtesy of Mrs hrym's German dictionary, I've made some sense of this.

In case you haven't got it, the manual (in German) is here.   Connection instructions are in section 2 and are illustrated.   The light codes are explained in "Leuchtanzeigen".  For a blinking red power light, the instruction is to follow Section 2 - which as far as I can see means "use the power adaptor supplied and then turn the switch on the box to 'on'".  "If it continues to blink, unplug the power supply and then plug it back in again."  There's no further mention in the Troubleshooting section at the end.