Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cracked Nokia Screen

LoneDoodler
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

Recently had an accident with my Lumia 735 and the screen is cracked, but still working as a touchscreen. Asked about repairs and got told by the Live Chat to call 191 and talk to repairs, and tried, didn't hear any repairs mentioned in the various headings given. Would just like to know if it's possible to fix and how much it would cost. It's all I ask!

2 REPLIES 2

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

You best bet is to take it into a Vodaofone store where they can send it for a repair quote and they can also make a note of the general condition of the phone to avoid any dispute in the future.

Do you have any Insurance that may cover the damage, i.e. Vodafone, Bank or Household? That way may be an option to pay for the repair although you may have an excess that makes that route uneconomical to pursue.

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @LoneDoodler

The only thing to do is to go to a Vodafone store and ask.  You will probably be looking at forking out around £100.00, its quite a long job replacing a screen.

I know in our local Sainsburys, there is  phone repair centre and they could well offer a screen replacement service.

Further info for you below.

Support - Repairs