Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Transferring photos from ultra 6 to laptop windows 10

spotbot1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I can't get my photos from my camera onto windows 10, the laptop finds them, asks me what action to take & where they need to go & what application to use but then says "Sorry theres a problem, try again", the only time I've managed is getting them onto One Drive but I'd like them in Pictures on the LT. Thanks for any help btw I set phone both to MTP & PTP.

6 REPLIES 6

AnnS
17: Community Champion

AnnS

Hi @spotbot1

Have you got a Dropbox account?

You should be able to upload your content direct to Dropbox.  Please see below.

Google Play - Dropbox

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@spotbot1 As @AnnS has suggested the easiest way to get them onto your Laptop is to dump them in Dropbox and then copy the folder back onto your laptop.

Thanks Ann S yes I have drop box but have never used it, I will try that. I can't understand why I can transfer to OneDrive but nowhere else, it's so maddening.

Yes I followed and tried all the advise on here but nothing seems to work. I set my phone to TPT & PTP to try transfering but I just get message"Sorry a problem occurred, try again" and when I do I get the same message.

BandOfBrothers

Hi @spotbot1

Sorry to see your still experiencing these issues. :Sad_face:

If this was my situation I would also post on a Windows 10 help forum especially if a Google Search isn't bringing forth assistance.

Someone there may have some further helpful knowledge or there maybe existing posts with useful help.  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.