cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

able to send texts and receive them from all but one friend.

JanikOokami
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

i have a Microsoft Lumia , and recently found out one of my friends has been getting my texts and replying but i have not recived the text back, i have checked to see if they are in blocked contacts and they are not and have no idea what it could mean, as  i get texts from everyone eles. still with no problem

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Try deleting your friends contact from your 'Contacts' App and key it back in. Perhaps slightly differently. Ensure its not also been duplicated in your app.  

Has this just started happening/ has anything recently changed with yours or your friends account / are you both on Vodafone / has your friend checked their blocking facilities if their phone has the feature too. 

Customer services would be able able to check your account.

Live Chat from a computer or dial 191.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

i will try this today but i recently added them on facebook could that be a conflict im unsure if there on vodafone either i will ask them

@JanikOokami wrote:

i will try this today but i recently added them on facebook could that be a conflict im unsure if there on vodafone either i will ask them

Do you mean added them as a friend on Facebook. 

I remember sometime back when Fscebook added the feature to incorporate accepted friends personal details from numbers , addresses and birthdays which swamped my iPhone.

I turned this off in my Facebook settings.

You could as a process of elimination try the same. However I'm not convinced that would affect your ability to recieve texts. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

there was no options like that for facebook but i didnt link there number to there facebook, also checked and they were not in blocked contacts list, they did upgrade there phone dont think there on vodafone its hard to get a hold to find out if there replying to my texts when im trying see if somethings worked, as there proberly at work still im on hold with customer service at moment