Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

nokia lumia 1520

ryanweir92
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I am having problems with my nokia lumia 1520 facebook is constantly saying "we're having trouble getting data" i have it all the time and wont open pages, has anyone else had or havig this problem?? What should i do?
3 REPLIES 3

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Do you have access to a pc you could try accessing your account on  - or can you do it on the phone browser?   It's possible it's a facebook issue rather than your device.  I'm not totally familiar with Windows, so I'm not sure whether there's an option to clear the app data as there is on Android.  If the account works OK outside the app, uninstalling and resinstalling might reset it.

SynthFG
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

It usually happens when the phone is having issues with the data connection

This could be because of too many background apps running, a week mobile signal or the phone throwing a nutty

General remadies are to close all background apps, 

To ensure you have at least 2 or 3 bars of 3G signal (or full 2G) or are connected to wi-fi with a good signal 

And if that fails try rebooting the phone

sigbar.png

Note I do not work for voda, My advice comes from experience and my opinions are my own

yes i get the same,but if i open the people app [wich is better looking than stock facebook] it will conect ,let me know if you remedy this .