Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

3 cancelled orders?!?!?

D84
2: Seeker
Good evening

Please could somebody contact me with regards to my iphone order(s). I first ordered this on Friday, on Sunday I received an email to confirm my order, shortly followed by a text asking me to contact vodafone, which I did to be told that my order had been cancelled, the girl was very apologetic and asked me to place the order again, which I did, again I received a confirmation email to say my order had been placed, but for an iphone 6 not the iphone 6 plus which I had ordered, so I called back and again went through the order, that time I received both a confirmation and acceptance email whilst on the phone. This morning I received two more emails for my previous orders to advise that my orders had been accepted. Naturally I am not keen to receive 3 phones, so called back to explain and was told that my account is now showing 3 cancelled orders!!! What is going on, the girl on the phone again asked me to place an order to which I asked what was the point as there is obviously a problem with the system and my order will more than likely be cancelled again, so I was asked, do you want to place the order then? I again explained my reservations to be greeted by silence and then being cut off.

Please could somebody contact me to confirm the status of my orders and resolve any issues there are with your system, I have now gone from ordering on pre realease date to probably being way down the queue, despite vodafone having evidence of my previous orders which for some unknown reason they keep cancelling.

Not wanting to moan before even becoming a customer, but this has not been the best start to my service with vodafone.
2 REPLIES 2

D84
To add to this, I notice that my bank is waiting to take £147, which will relate to 3 lots of £49 for the upfront phone cost, which have apparently been cancelled. A fine mess.

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi D84,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Ian