Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

7 plus waiting time

Toeknee2074
1: Seeker
I'm not the first, I won't be the last and I'm certainly not the worst off. However, my head is done in with this rubbish.
November 14th I phone to upgrade early. I pay £130 for this pleasure. I had to, I'm using an old iPhone 5 which battery is utterly knackered.
So I pay my money and was promised a shiny new iPhone 7 plus 128gb in black.

Is there anybody out there who has any clue as to when I will receive my bloody phone?! If it's going to be pushed into next year I've paid over 100 quid for literally nothing! It's a joke. Friends on other networks have theirs and think it's hilarious.
9 REPLIES 9

FlyerA321
2: Seeker

Prepare to wait a bit longer mate. I upgraded on the 1st of Nov for an iPhone 7 plus 128gb in black too, ive had my order pushed back several times, now its showing 14 December 2016 - 21 December 2016. 

Vodafone is an utterly patehetic company and about to loose my buisness after 15 years with them. 

Toeknee2074
1: Seeker
Same dates as me. Pushed back from 7-14th December.
They must have p!ssed someone at apple or a supplier off.

Adytson
Don't worry mates, I had ordered mine from the store on 24th November, and they told me I will have it for sure on 9th December. I just received a text message from them now (8th Dec.)where they told me that the phone will come on 23th December now. I paid £180 upfront already and I need to wait over a month. This is bul...t. Iphone 7 Plus Matte Black 128gb.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Toeknee2074 @FlyerA321 @Adytson Apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused, we're working hard with Apple to ensure that all orders are fulfilled.

Please read our statement regarding this for further information.

@Natasha What is the problem with getting stock from Apple exactly?

I have been waiting since October for an exchange of my S7 Edge to an iPhone 7+ 128gb in matte black via the network satisfaction guarantee. 

I have been lied to numerous times by various members of staff at Vodafone. The delivery date on the order tracker keeps being pushed further and further back. 

I'm really beginning to get sick and tired of the terrible service now. I am going to cancel my contract altogether if this isn't sorted by the end of this month. :smileymad:

Will
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @PandaUK86

As my colleague @Tash explained, we're working with Apple to refresh our stock of the iPhone 7+ but we only get an allocated amount during a delivery.

Please accept my apologies for the delay but once we have an update, we'll let our customers know.

FlyerA321
@Natasha Unfortunatly it appears Vodafone is burning its bridges with a lot of customers over a multitude of issues. You only have to look in the press for the issues we face as Vodafone customers. Also you make reference to the statment which says just use your tracker to see the date of delivery, which is bloody pointless when you keep pushing the dates back. I'm off, thanks for the patetic service.

bootyesta1980
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
I paid upfront £60 for 24GB data for iPhone 7 plus

Burnzy303
I think the official statement regarding this is rather generic and a bit of a cop out to be honest. Vodafone needs to address why they are the only network that has major hold ups on getting people there phones. There is no aknowledgement at all, just a terrible tracking service that provides the most basic information.

Fair play, problems in september/oct/november.... but no one else is still having issues. Its a disgrace.