Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

About activating a sim

jadeoliver22
2: Seeker
Earlier today I went to the carphone warehouse store and got a contract with Vodafone for an iPhone 6 brought it home set it up it says it was set up but only thing it says is no service do I have to activate sim or anything? Thanks for your help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

@jadeoliver22

When a contract is taken out through a third party, there is usually a delay of a few days before Vodafone receive you details and will be in a position to activate your SIM.

You may find Vodafone won't have any information from Carphone until Monday.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
Hi

You may need to call CPW customer services.

0370 111 6565
Carphone Warehouse, Customer service

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

jadeoliver22
Hi thank you I will try it now thanks for your help

You're Welcome.

Vodafone Customer services are always their If you need any further assistance connected to your account.

And a warm welcome to the Forum.

For Account Access and Account Enquiries please speak to Vodafone Customer Service on 191 from your mobile phone - Or use a Landline to ring them. Contract Customers : tel:03333040191 and Pay As You Go Customers : tel:03333048069

Live Chat is another avenue which is found in the 'Contact Us' Link at the foot of the forum page. Please use a Pc or Mac to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise.

The eForum is always here if you need any general advice.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

@jadeoliver22

When a contract is taken out through a third party, there is usually a delay of a few days before Vodafone receive you details and will be in a position to activate your SIM.

You may find Vodafone won't have any information from Carphone until Monday.