Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Advice needed please

Raj747
6: Helper
6: Helper

I see that the iphone 7 plus matt 256gb are 1-2 weeks back order compared to the iphone 7 plus jet black 128 gb (which unfortunately happens to be the one i ordered). My question is-

1) can i change my order from jet black to matt black without having to wait for the jet black to arrive at my door step and then arrange for a return and exchange?

2) if i were to change my phone to matt black, can i expect that with in 2 weeks as stated on the website?

Would really appretiate if the vodafone personnel reply.  thanks in advance!! 

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

I'm Not staff I'm afraid but I do know you cannot cancel the order after raising it especially after the 1st hour of doing so. 

The phone will have to be delivered and rejected or sent back and then start from scratch. 

As for stock available at the time that's something that could really be only checked at the time of placing your order. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

thanks mate! looks like i am stuck with this for next 2-3 weeks then. i am pretty confident that it would take at least 2-3 weeks from now for my phone to be delived. this apparently would be my longest wait for a mobile phone. 

BandOfBrothers

The jet black variant does seem to be the model of choice right now which has pushed back some shipping timescales as far as I can tell. 

It once took me 14 days to get my hands on an iPhone 5s and that was from Apple. 

The jet black is nice and surprisingly grippy too. 

Current Phone  >

very true, its quite grippy to hold, however its notoriously prone to scratches. all it takes is one strong glance and you scratch your phone! lol! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd say it's worth giving them a call!

BandOfBrothers

@Raj747 wrote:

very true, its quite grippy to hold, however its notoriously prone to scratches. all it takes is one strong glance and you scratch your phone! lol! 

Looks to be so and with apple providing a disclaimer on it being prone to micro scratches too. 

Current Phone  >

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@Raj747 Also worth bearing in mind that Apple  warns that your device’s water resistance will diminish over time and Apple’s warranty does not cover water or liquid damage.

@webbedjoes

mate i couldnt get hold of the CC guys earlier hence this thread. however i have called them now and they confirmed the same. 

@kids

i dont have any plans of subjecting my phone to water exposure. lol!