Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Been refrained until now.....missing delivery

Bezzy1
4: Newbie
I have seen the impatience of some members spill over to being over critical of Vodafone. However I must say my experience has shown me how poor the customer service can be.

I've been patiently waiting for my iPhone 6, it was dispatched to store Wednesday. Friday I called 191 as I hope it was in the store. I was passed from pillar to post for someone to find out if it had arrived! Why oh why can't we just have a store telephone number to avoid the debacle of 191! I was promised a call back as I was on the phone for too long. No call back.

I eventually get an email and text to say I can collect my phone! Go to the store and pay for parking...,low and behold my phone is not there and I get advised to call 191! Basic customer service is that I'm your customer, there is a problem and you should solve it!

Call 191 and then told they cannot help and that I need to go back to the store as that's where I ordered the device! Apparently they do not have access to store orders....seems ludicrous! Especially given as I had a web order number! Now regardless of whether I ordered online....on the phone or instore....i am still a Vodafone customer!

This problem appears to be attributable to Vodafone and good customer service should look into and respond to it regardless of the method of contact. I had to ask the customer service staff to call the store as I feel they should resolve the problem and not me. I was promised a call back once this was done...,once again no call back!

I got to say sometimes things happen like this, the measure of you as a company is how you respond to the issue. I must say that reading other posts and my experience your customer service is dire and obviously my £100 a month I pay you is not valuable to your business!
1 REPLY 1

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Bezzy1,

I’m sorry to see what’s happened.

So that we can look into everything further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Jenny