Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Blacklisted IPhone... help?!

kamran_786
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have an iPhone 6s Plus which was blacklisted by Vodafone as I misplaced the phone for a few days. I found the phone and have repeatedly asked them to remove from blacklist.

They have assured me for almost two weeks that they are removing it so that I can use phone being the one and only owner, however it's still not been done. Just repeatedly being told the same thing 24-72 hours..... Can anyone assist?

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @kamran_786

Adding a phones imei number does seem to be easier than having one removed i.e. Unblocked.

May i ask does your Sim Card work Ok in another phone ?

I've read past posts where there has been delays in lifting the blacklist status. 

Customer Services must for some reason be having difficulty in completing the process :Sad_face:

Albeit it is them who should be able to remedy this please await for the Social Media Team here to catch up with your thread and then I'm sure they'll try to help. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you . I will await someone to get in touch 

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@kamran_786 - I’m sorry to hear this is taking so long.

I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can help get this sorted.

Hi Jenny

Thank you for your message. I have followed your instructions and will await a response 

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@kamran_786 – I can see we replied to your email this morning. :Smiling:

Hi.

how would I DM Matthew who emailed me to DM him?  He never left and contact details?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Apologies for any confusion @kamran_786. Please reply to our latest email with the information Matthew requested and we'll be able to assist you further.