Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

COMPLAINT: Nothing we can do

Tyler3103
2: Seeker
I'll get straight to the point.

I was one of the lucky ones that was able to pre order their new iPhone plus 128gb plus at 8:01 on the 12th.

Everything went smoothly until I got a confirmation email yesterday advising the deliver to store address was wrong, not only was it wrong but it was 1:30 hours away from where I asked it to be delivered!

I rang Vodafone this morning to get this changed and was told that there was nothing they could do apart from cancel my order and put me to the back of the queue.

Not only did they get my address wrong, they also got my contact info wrong so dpd are not going to be able to ring me!

This is an absolute farce and I hope someone at Vodafone can come up with some sort of resolution!

Please reply to me as soon as possible as I am incredibly angered by this and want it sorted fast! I cannot travel to the store it's being sent to so I can't pick it up ever!
4 REPLIES 4

Tyler3103
Oh.. Just looked at my confirmation order.. Not only did they get my number and address wrong. They have also given me 4gb data when I asked for a 4g tarring with 10gb data! At this point I am less than partial and if it does not get sorted I am going to the ombudsman !

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Tyler3103,

I’m sorry to hear what’s happened.

Once the phone’s ready for dispatch, we can then update this and change the delivery address.

We’ll also then be able to make any changes that are needed to your price plan.

Thanks,

Jenny

Tyler3103
Hi jenny,

Thank you for your reply. Could you possibly give me a call or email me personally so I can allow you to sort this?

Problem is I'm having a hard time trusting Vodafone at the moment and would love someone to take ownership of this.

Hi Tyler3103,

Sure, get in touch with us here on the Thursday and we’ll sort this for you.

Thanks,

Wayne