Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can I sell my iPhone 6

markie57
1: Seeker

Hello, I've only taken on the iPhone 6 a matter of months however I really cannot get on with it. It's on a contract and I'd like to know if it's possible to sell the handset and get a replacement from somewhere,perhaps Vodafone to be honest I was far happier with the iPhone 4s. I've no problem at all with my bundle, that is ideal for my requirements however I'd just like a phone I'd be comfortable using.Thank you

13 REPLIES 13

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

You're welcome. 

I'll be investing in the new iPhone 7 or whatever they decide to name it..... Or the Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge or Note 7.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

drey_p
16: Advanced member

@snarrf wrote:
With the value of my current device I'm probably going to look at something like the new honor phone. 

Please do your research carefully and make sure that the phone is compatible with the frequencies on the Vodafone network - you don't want to end up with a phone that doesn't work properly! :smileywink:

PWIAC

snarrf
4: Newbie
Aye, I've got my sim in my old Oneplus One at the moment so am stuck with H+ at present as it doesn't have the bands Vodafone use. I will double check before making a purchase though

drey_p

Cool - hopefully it will be compatible.  Enjoy the new phone when you get it!

PWIAC