Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't access some sites

TardisRepairMan
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am trying to access the sites www.sky-watch.co.uk via my Vodafone Mobile on 3G contract using an iPhone 6. I get "Forbidden" and get no further. Accessing them via WiFi and via any mobile network other than Vodafone is fine. I have rebooted my iPhone and turned airplane mode on and off to get a different IP address but the site is still blocked. An Android phone with a Vodafobe SIM in it seems Ok

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi,

I would suggest you could check the following.

Your on the most up to date firmware.

Your Safari is updated to the most recent version.

Try another option such as Google Chrome.

Your Safari browser is set up to accept Cookies. (Settings-Safari-Block Cookies -> Set to Always Allow)

Your Safari browser allows pop ups. (Settings-Safari-Block Pop Ups -> Toggle off.)

Clear your caches and website browsing history. (Settings-Safari-Clear History and Website Data)

Speak to Vodaphone Customer services to ensure no block is placed on the site via their data connection and that it's not being classed as an 18+ website. If so ask for any 18+ restriction removed from your account.

Good luck. 😎

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks - done all these and no difference. Further research finds this error only occurs when accessing sites hosted on Daily.co.uk with any iPhone's Safari browser on Vodafone 3G. Using the same iPhone with Chrome or Opera and I can acess the sites Ok. The same iPhone can access the site using Safari via WiFi no problem.

how strange, got someone to try this in the office on VF with an iPhone 6 and it works fine. Also tried on another VF device Samsung s6 edge and works fine on there. Cleared cookies etc?

If i have helped please feel free to click on the Thumbs Up below