Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cold caller

ms123
1: Seeker

Hi Vodafone

This is getting annoying now, so much I have had to register on here as there is no option to email you with the complaint!

I had a call from 08080996746 previously and I have told them I am not interested and I had another call today. Is this 3rd party, private callers you are passing details on to?

Stop the calling when I have requested once I do not wish to be considered.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Hi

I agree a cold Callers can be annoying and frustrating.

You can register on the TPS Site ->

http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/mobile/index.html and use the complaint procedure

Also some phones have a call and text blocking facility so if your phone has this feature perhaps add the number to the list.

Here is Vodaphone's link on nuisance calls ->

http://help.vodafone.co.uk/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1000&PARTITION_ID=1&CMD=BROWS...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

Vodafone claim that this is one of their numbers and used by their direct / indirect sales team.

silenced

I am also getting cold calls from people representing the Vodaphone network.  They are very rude in the calls when I tell them that the package they are offering would be a downgrade from what I already receive from a different provider.  I get up to 20 calls each day as I must be on some sort of mailing list that Vodaphone passes around.  When I inform the callers that I am not interested in paying more money for less internet allowance, they often swear or abruptly hang up mid sentence.  Very rude, and I think Vodaphone bosses should hang their heads in shame for allowing this to carry on.  They should also stop passing on and buying telephone numbers which are the cause of these nuisance calls.  Sorry, but i for one will never use a company like this that behaves in such a disrespectful manner.

Iceyone
On day of switch over i recieved 7 cold calls and had one so far this morning.guess they have flogfed my number off to every company possible.

AnnS

Hi @Iceyone

If you just ported in, I suspect the call you received would be from the 'Welcoming Team' to make sure everything is working for you and to ask if you had any further questions or issues you would like to raise and most likely try and sell an additional product.

You can find the number Vodafone use for calling on the link below.

Support - Is it Vodafone calling?

To get these annoying marketing calls stopped, please use live chat.  It can take 30 days before the calls finally stop but hopefully, it will be the end of future marketing communication from Vodafone.

SynthFG

Had one of these from the number in the op after making the mistake of browsing the upgrade offers whilst logged in to my voda acount,  to see if I wanted to buy anything 

(interesting that the call is identified as a scam on my s7)

I agree its very annoying to be agressivly marketed to in this way and no way should anyone hand out personal details yet alone make such a purchace from such a call 

but telling the young lady I wasn't interested ended the matter

sigbar.png

Note I do not work for voda, My advice comes from experience and my opinions are my own