Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Conditional Call Forwarding - Hullomail

TheTranter
3: Seeker

Related to Pay Monthly Voicemail service.

I've seena few posts in various forums but none of them fix the issue I have.

Apple iPhone 6S+, new voda contract, number ported across 7 days ago from EE.  Standard Voda VM working fine.

Downloaded Hullomail to utilise visual voicemail but had erros activating the service.  Raised a ticket on them, they investigated and reported that this is an issue with Conditional Call Forwarding with the network.

I found posts that suggested various **61*xxxx type codes but they report the exact same failure error that I recieve when using the app to activate.

Bizarrely I have an iPhone 5C for work on Voda and the app activated first time.

Anyone had errors or problems and know how to fix?  Cannot find any option on phone lines to speak to someone about it either!

46 REPLIES 46

Sadly not.

Truthfully I've been too busy to face the interminable wait on hold to speak to second line.

But I'm going to grin and bear it soon because it's a ridiculous issue that the carrier has caused and needs to fix.

Sorry I'm not morehelpful than this just yet!

I am also having exactly the same problem with my iPhone 6S when i try activating Hullomail using the Hullomail Activate number i get the following message- Error performing request unknown error - setting registration failed Voice Call Forwarding All Conditional Calls etc.

Anyway just had a thought my Vodafone voice mail still works but goes to answerphone too quickly so I tried changing it for example if you want to set your Vodafone mobile to ring for 25 seconds, you enter **61*121*11*25#, and press Call.Anyway I get this message Error performing request cant help but think its somehow related.

See the Vodafone link https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Calls-texts-and-voicemail/Vodafone-call-features/40854185/How-do-I-in...

TheTranter

Ok.

35 minutes on to 1st and 2nd line.  A case has now been raised to 3rd line engineering.  3-5 day SLA on investigation so I should hear something by Friday next week.

The suggestion is that wifi calling errors not linked to the conditional call forwarding errors but both are being investigated.  

They have acknowledged it is not a device problem (mostly because I pointed them to all the frustrated users in this thread!).

I'll repost when I've heard back on the investigation.

StuMcBill
4: Newbie
Can they not activate the divert for you anyway, while they are conducting the investigation?

How did you get through to 2nd line? Just ask when you were on to first line?

I dialled usualy number, entered my mobile, my pin, option 2, option 2.  Got me to a 1st line resolver.  10 mins later onto a 2nd line that effectively passed straight to 3rd line apparently.

I'm not fussed about them doing it for me, I just want it to work!!!

StuMcBill
Well hopefully it gets sorted out, I might phone and flag it up too?

Probably worth a call.

It's entirely likely that people are just putting up with it.  If we don't get enough flags it'll never become a priority!

StuMcBill
Is there anyway the moderators here can flag it up as well?

Unsure.  An advisor commented earlier in the thread but hadn't read the context so kind of given up hope.

I've had a call back from a different second line tech who ran a load of diagnostics that all failed.  He's baffled and has provided further information on the investigation report for 3rd line.

At least something is being looking at now!

StuMcBill
Definitely mate!

I called them but couldn't get through to 2nd line! Someone is supposed to be phoning me back.

One thing to ask them to check if you speak to them again, people on AT&T in America were having similar problems, some people said that their ICCID (integrated circuit card identifier) and IMEI was wrong in AT&Ts system, when this was fixed it worked ok?

Worth a try?