Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Customer Service IPhone 7

Paul1214
2: Seeker

Hi,

I would like to know the complaints procedure as I have been hung up on twice today? How is this acceptable? 

4 REPLIES 4

redpages
17: Community Champion

Vodafone's complaints procedure can be found online here

Before you go down that route though it might be worth letting the forum know some extra information to see if they can help out. For example, were you trying to order an iPhone, or are you chasing information on a pre-order / delivery etc?

There's a Vodafone team on here as well as other customers who help each other out.

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

Paul1214
Thanks redpages. It is regarding the iPhone 7. I understand delivery/stock problems, what I can't understand is the rude manner and lies. Having spoken with Vodafone several times over the last week I have been hung up on twice, auto transferred into a queue when requesting to speak with a manager.
The update blanket emails out to all customers are a disgrace and create more confusion.
I am hoping from a response from Vodafone but doubt I will get anything more than the tracker link or iPhone announcement page, hopefully I can be proved wrong.

Hi @Paul1214

My apologies for the experience you've had over the phone.

In regards the iphone 7, we are working with Apple to get the devices out to you as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience during this time.

Thanks,

Viki

BandOfBrothers

@Paul1214 wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know the complaints procedure as I have been hung up on twice today? How is this acceptable? 

It isn't acceptable. :Sad_face:

Sometimes calls are dropped due to signal but if a call was intentionally ended with a customer that's also being reasonable and rational then that's another matter. 

The Tech Team here help where they can and I'm sure they'll pass your feedback up the chain. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.