Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Customer service

charles794
2: Seeker

I ordered an Iphone 6plus over a week ago and recently found after being told it would only take 3 week at maximum that the likely order date will be November 6-20th. I then contacted Vodafone to check this which I was then required to wait 25 minutes for a call back. After finally being put through I spoke to a woman who had the least interest in anything that was going on she did not seem to want to help or even sympathise with me. She even at one point basically told me to just leave Vodafone and should she start the cancelation process on my contract. After being a loyal customer over the last 3 phones I have had I thought I would have received a better treatment than this. This is coming after a series of wrong doing with Vodafone and I am genially considering leaving and cancelling my contract after this deplorable behaviour from the customer services.  

Charles

24 REPLIES 24

A friend of mine suggested that maybe I was too understand and should call every day to complain. As I have no idea as to how Vodafone are prioritising deliveries perhaps this is a good idea?

I am not sure if this will move my order along or merely make me even more frustrated. A statement from Vodafone on deliveries would not go amiss.

DD
11: Established
11: Established

Apple have stock and their lead time is about 1-2 weeks at the most for the 6 plus. A colleague ordered 3 (yes 3!) from Apple on the 27th Sept and they have arrived today. I;m green with envy!!

As for others offering compensation. CFW are offering £25 cash back straight away when you go with them (not per full week and then wait till next year to see it). o2 are offering a daily money back based on the airtime tariff taken (after 7 days till 42 days). 

Don't mess with stupid people. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. 

Amazes me how everyone else seams to have them bar this lot?

Are VF that poor at negotiating or are they not paying Apple?

charles794

Well I still do not have my phone and there is still no date given to which I will receive it. The date is continually changing generally vodafone you are getting on par with BT for being the most useless company. I am really not impressed by any of this after this contact I will be leaving vodafone indefinitely. You really are so incompetent and 5 pounds a week is pathetic I am almost surprised you have even bothered. Also I recently found out I will not be reciving this until Febuary why cant you just take it off my original bill.  

Hi charles794, 

I'm sorry we're unable to give you a definite date.

As soon as we receive stock, it's immediately sent out to our customer's. Apologies for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

Kay