cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Do Vodafone have iPhone 7 stock? (not the plus model)

adavies199
4: Newbie

Does anyone know if Vodafone have just the standard iphone 7 in stock, I've ordered the iphone 7 plus but have now been told that it will take up to 6-8 weeks before I'll get it.

I can;t be waiting the length of time so I may just go for the standard iphone 7 if they have them in stock that is

6 REPLIES 6

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Usually it's different specs that can determine what's available. 

Standard iPhone or Plus.

Colour. 

Capacity. 

Jet Black is known to be on a big delay. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Tom5865
6: Helper
6: Helper
My local store had all colours in bar black and jet black of the 7, no pluses had been delivered.

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello @adavies199

As @BandOfBrothers said, the time delay largely depends on which model you would like - the colour, the storage capacity.

The best way forward is to speak with our Live Chat here and we will look into this further for you. 

Louise 

Thanks for your reply, I've have just got off the phone to Vodafone who tells me that they have no stock of the iphone 7 silver 128gb and it could be weeks before they do get stock.....however the Vodafone website is still showing 1-2 DAYS delivery!

Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 18.17.00.png

So you are adverstising something that you know is not true.....!!!!

Hi @adavies199

As far as I'm aware we do currently have the iPhone 7 128GB, in Silver, in stock. 

Please talk with our Live Chat can they can double check this for you; alternativly, place your order through our website. 

Regards, 

Sarah