Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Extending Ring Time

User2602
4: Newbie

Afternoon,

I know it is a network command rather than a phone specific command but for some reason the usual **61*121*11*30# Send isn't working on my iPhone 6S Plus. It just says;

"Setting Registration Succeeded
Voice Call Forwarding
When Unanswered"

Has anybody else seen this issue? Normally the code works fine.

27 REPLIES 27

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Your Vodafone mobile is set to ring for 15 seconds before going to voicemail. You can change how long it rings for, choosing from 5 to 30 seconds in 5-second intervals.

To choose your desired ringing time:
* Enter **61*121*11* on your Vodafone mobile
* Choose the number of seconds you’d like your phone to ring for, followed by #
* Press Call
* A confirmation message will pop up on your screen with your new ring time 
For example, if you want to set your Vodafone mobile to ring for 25 seconds, you enter **61*121*11*25#, and press Call. When the message pops up, you’ll know it’s all done.

As you say things are not working try clearing all diverts by dialling dial ##002# then re activate voicemail and then try increasing the ring time. 

Voicemail FAQs

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Until I read your last 2 lines I was wondering why on earth you had posted!

If I cancel all my diverts and lose voicemail until I reactivate it I will lose my voicemail greeting which can't be repeated so I'd rather not. If that is the only solution, though I doubt it is guaranteed, then I guess I'm stuck. 

It doesn't answer why I should get another message seemingly relating to another network command though when I use the 'correct' code.

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

I just wanted to post the step by step instruction. 

Occasionally issues arise from user error.

You could as an alternative try asking Customer service via 191 or Live Chat from a computer if they can assist.  

And or try the steps again. 

Current Phone  >

As I'd posted the correct code user error in this case doesn't apply. Having been a customer of Vodafone for 30 years I tend to know my way around, but thanks for replying anyway. I have tried customer support but unfortunately the first time they texted me the wrong code, using 10 instead of 11, telling me it had changed, and then 11 on the second call which doesn't work on this phone.

BandOfBrothers

You're welcome. 

I believe this to be a glitch and hope this is resolved for you ASAP. 

Current Phone  >

AaftabMughal
2: Seeker

Hi, i have a 6s and have had the same problem! I have tried everything on the internet, call up customer services, typing in all their codes but nothing. Has been a total waste of time. Please let me know if you succeed!

Hi, Aaftab.

Still no luck, I keep trying occasionally.

AaftabMughal
What commands got added?? I must have spent hours and hours literally with Vodafone customer support. They assured me "this time it will work". When I said it hasn't the technical guy literally said sorry I don't know what else to try go to a Vodafone shop! So I went to my local one and the technical guy was in another store. I really feel let down by Vodafone. 15 seconds of ring time is no where enough.

It appears I'm going to have to clear all diverts because I've no idea exactly what is potentially happening now. 

I have a list of weird erroneous settings apparently activated.