Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HELP-preorder 9am 12/9 messed up by Vodafone

Lsw33n
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I wonder if anyone can help me...
I preordered x2 iphone handsets on Friday 12th.
I upgraded the 2 lines on my account, one was an iphone 6 64gb grey, and the other a 6+ 128gb gold.
I spoke to an advisor after getting through at 9am and he placed my order for 2 handsets.
I received 2 emails (order processed and then order confirmed) for the 64gb grey handset about 10pm the same evening but hadn't received one for the gold 6+. When I checked the email for the grey it had listed the incorrect delivery address!!

I called Vodafone at 8am on Saturday who advised that I would need to cancel and reorder so they could amend the delivery address. They also confirmed that they hadn't received any order for the upgrade to 128 6+ And that they would have to place a new order.

So by the looks of it this now means I won't be getting my phone delivered this Friday. When speaking to the advisor on Friday morning he said that due to getting through so early there was a 99% chance I would have the handsets delivered on the 19th.

As both of my orders were reordered on Saturday this now means that I ended up wasting my time on Friday by sitting on hold, to which I am absolutely furious!!!!!

By the looks of it I now have no chance of receiving my handset before I go on holiday next Tuesday - meaning I won't have space on my phone to take any photos - thanks Vodafone!!!

I am extremely disappointed with the service Vodafone has provided. What is the point of having incompetent agents working within the "CUSTOMER SERVICE" team. How simple is it to process an order and type a delivery correctly...especially after I repeated myself numerous times to ensure no errors.

Has anyone else had an issue with their order not going through?? If so can anyone offer me advice on how to progress this issue as high as it needs to go??

I can't actually believe that after all my efforts of trying to access the online store, and also waiting on hold it now means that I will have to wait god knows how many weeks to receive my phone.

I am not willing to stay with Vodafone if this cannot be rectified.

PLEASE ADVISE!!! Thanks x
2 REPLIES 2

davidspalton
5: Helper
Don't blame you for being furious

We managed a good order (upgrade) then I tried to upgrade a red hot plan that the store apparently didn't do correctly.
Long an short I need to talk to the store, called many times and left messages but they don't even have the decency to reply to me.
Support on email have only turned and said there is no record of it being a 12 month upgrade on 24 month contract, funny as I've got an email send from VF system saying that the contract has a 'hassle free hpgrade after 12 months'
What a load of sh**

Spoken to 4 agents and asked to talk to managers and hung up on by managers who incidentally sound like they are sighing, 4 times.... Kind of says something about VF themselves

Dave

Hi guys,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Ian