cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Handset looks to be in stock, but my returned 6 + has not been received yet.. Can i do anything

thomaslayz1000
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi I returned the 6 plus as it is too big, noticed that the handset i want is not out of stock, is there any way i can get it ordered? I am without a phone at the moment and definitely need a handset Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

You need to wait until the returned device has been received before you can upgrade.  All you could do is take out a new contract but this means that it will be a nightmare for you to retain your existing number.

PWIAC

Thanks, Does anyone have the return address. I cannot wait 2-5 days for a self paid pack to come through. on a £700 handset i want to send it back special delivery of my own accord to get things moving

Pre Paid sorry

According to your original message - you had already returned the device?  

PWIAC

Meaning I had arranged the return with Vodafone. Awaiting their pre paid pack now, but i need to get it back to them ASAP, meaning no later than Friday and they quote 2-5 days which is too long. If anyone can supply the address to return it to along with any cover note or documentation i need to supply. Thks

What you meant and what you said are 2 very different things.  I have actually replied to your other thread.

PWIAC

thanks