Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Help me just cancel my pre order!!!!

Craig0110
3: Seeker
Hello, I pre-ordered a iPhone 6plus over the phone with an advisor on the 15th of September, I was assured it would be here on the 20th, surprise no phone, I keep getting emails telling me it's out of stock we will be in touch etc, the thing is I don't want it anymore! I already have one, I have a charge of £380 pounds pending to come out for the upfront cost (12month contract) and I can't withdraw the money untill it arrives because it will put me overdrawn when vodafone take the money!

My web order reference is web 0000001482594659

I have phoned up numerous times and the people I speak to keep telling me my order doesn't exist even though I have a order number, they keep telling me it might be a "newco" order on siebel! I don't care what it is I would just like it cancelled please!!
4 REPLIES 4

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

As I understand it, you have is that there is a very short window of opportunity during which you can cancel the order.  I believe you have to cancel within about an hour of the order being placed. After that time you have to wait for the order to be delivered and then return it. 

PWIAC

Ridgeback_UK
If what some people have claimed is true (and I have no reason to doubt them) but it is possible for the order to be cancelled although Vodafone are very reluctant to do so. Many people have been told that they can't cancel while the order is processing and I believe the option left is to send the phone back unused after receiving it and cancel the purchase / contract. It sucks but I'd think the best option would be to phone Vodafone and if they refuse to cancel it, ask to speak to their manager.

Loads of people have cancelled

Best call 191 and talk to someone in the sales department (make sure it's the sales dept!).  They should be able to assist you. 

Don't mess with stupid people. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.