amber08
2: Seeker
Hello
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there and welcome to the forum amber08!

If you got paperwork with your order, it will show on there. If not, take a look at the FAQs - there is a handy post that will help you out here

PWIAC

View solution in original position

19 REPLIES 19

Mischa01

HI, Im trying to find out my account number and PIN. I sent txt msg account with my post code but they sent reply that i will receive email info soon. Well i would need the info now and not weeks later. I also tried to ring vodafone but there wasnt any option for general quieries and i wasnt being able to connect bcos of that (only options for stolen phone, paying bill etc..., nothing general!!!). Also chat is not available it says its busy for quite a while. Im new customer to vodafone but this is not a good start!. How can i get connencted then? What are the other ways to find out acc. no. and PIN pls?

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Mischa01, 

We can get this information for you. Take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks, 

Kay

hi i just bought a new phone and i need the account number of my new number to switch to my old phone number. but i can' t find it, i sent a message to 97886 but it says that i will receive an email with all my info but i still didn't receive it.

drey_p

The quickest way to sort that out would be to call customer services on 191.  They'll be able to give you the account number so you can posrt your number over. 

PWIAC

I already tried to ring 191 and the new custumer service number but there isn't any option for general quieries and i wasn't being able to connect also the time i called custumer service i waited for a long time and no one picked up.

Retired-Sarah
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Didy,

If you get in touch with us here, we’ll be happy to help you with this.

Thanks,

Sarah 

ginamcdowall
1: Seeker
I can't find my account number to keep my old number, tried texted 97886 but it says I can't get it until a 'welcome email' that doesn't seem to have arrived.
Also tried to ring up on 191 but they didn't give the answer.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ginamcdowall 

We can take a look at this for you, contact our Live help team.

If they're not there straight away, sit tight and an advisor will be with you as soon as they're available.

DaveCD

Milburn86
1: Seeker
Hi I don't know what my account number is I dont have any paperwork with it on and I can't text the number as I have an iPad and it won't let me what do I do ???????

Hi @Milburn86 

Welcome to the eForum.

You can find help with our account number information page.

Thanks,

Sarah