cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I ordered on Thursday 8th Sept at around 5-6pm. Still no confirmed delivery.

mowens1988
4: Newbie

I ordered the iPhone 7 plus in Jet Black on Thursday the 8th Sept at 5-6pm to be told it would be delivered to my home on the 16th. I specifically asked him will i receive it on that day because I can go somewhere else and he said yes theyre in stock and its mine on the 16th. 

I hear nothing from vodafone all week and at 02:33am this morning i receive a message saying, "you will recieve your iPhone as soon as they come into stock". they gave me a tracking number which i type in. and it says its an iPhone 6 space grey. Talk about waking up in an angry mood. 

I call the customer service and explain all this she checks the record and says she is seeing the 7 plus in jet black on the order number. I asked her if i will be recieving the phone today or not and she said yes. She said it states on their records that im due it today between 8am and 6pm. now i dunno if im right to be angry yet. At least until the days end. But having read everything on here I have ZERO faith its coming today. 

I think I deserve compensation for this as I am paying £90 upfront and 63 a month for the device which is coming on my bill this month. 

Disgrace as no other phone provider has these problems also their myvodafone website is terrible. 

I could go on about services they provide that are totally contradictory. dont get me started on their broadband. Last contract ill be getting from them. 

9 REPLIES 9

Retired-Cara_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @mowens1988

Apologies for the delayed reply, have you receieved your phone yet? This is something we're working hard to resolve quickly. You can see our statement about this here

Thanks, Cara

There is an error on your link.

Does that mean no official statement? 

People would just like to understand when the stock will be coming in. Vodafone must know this and even a blanket statement saying we are recieving stock on a daily basis, which will be rolled out as soon as possible, would help.

What doesnt is the lack of information. From all touchpoints we hit when contacting Vodafone. The facebook page is a particular favorite of mine for laughs right now. No one has even responded to my comment on there!

Hi @deejayskate

Pre-orders didn't start until the morning of 9th of September.

We ask for your patience during this stage of the process, we're working alongside Apple to ensure deliveries are rolled out to everyone as soon as possible.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Viki

I havent said I pre ordered on 8th September. I ordered 2 x iphone 7 plus on 10th and 1 x 7+ on 14th (i was told of two week delay on 14th)

Why does apple take 4-6 weeks to make an iPhone 7 for Vodafone when it only takes 21 days to make the same handset for EE? 

Hi @Raj747

You can find all the information regarding the iPhone 7 on the thread here.

Cara

@ Cara I like you pointless replies lately I assume the powers that be have told you not to give any information out anymore and no Voafone staff seem to be capable of anyway.

I assume this will be due to people now reporting vodafone to the relevant bodies e.g. ASA and the ombudsman for misselling on the launch day through banner adverts and what sales reps stated.

"

An Unexpected Error has occurred.
  • Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 1067D167.

Click your browser's Back button to continue."

That there about sums up Vodafone's response to this entire issue.

How did you manage to order on 8th? Thought pre-orders didn't start until 9th?