Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I've got no network??

Jojie83
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi. I have an I phone 5s. My phone ran updates last night, but I had 3G when I was out this morning & I got a text message too, so it must've still been working then. At some point this afternoon though I've lost all network, I can't make phone calls or connect to data.
I've checked the signal in my area on the Vodafone website, but there's no problem, I've tried turning my phone on & off again, but nothing happens - my phone still tells me it's searching.
The Vodafone website suggests that I switch to another carrier & then back again, but I can't see anywhere in my settings to do this, and in my general settings it says Network is Unavailable. It's like the networks just gone!!
Any ideas?
2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Jojie83

Your Local masts may show as OK so Please also use the Zoom out feature in the map to check surrounding masts for issues.

Try......

Settings-General-Reset-Reset Network Settings. 

Or

Hold the Power Button and Home Button in together until the Apple Logo appears and let go. This is a soft reset. 

Can you try your Sim Card in another phone as a process of elimination to rule out the phone or sim card that may be at fault.

Try another Sim in your phone. If necessary any Vodafone Shop can replace the Sim Card via a Sim Swap. 

Regarding Network. 

Settings-Carrier-Turn off Automatic-Choose another network then re choose Vodafone 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Retired-Viki_R
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Jojie83

Please see our Network Troubleshooter for help with this, if you need more help after this then please complete step 6 so we can look into this for you further.

Thanks,

Viki