BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

@kids wrote:

IOS 10 is now available to download.

Is that the Public Beta of iOS 10 as per 

install-ios-10-public-beta-iphone-ipad.

Source : iPhonehacks. 

To note I wouldn't recommend anyone downloading this on their main iPad or iPhone as it could have bugs while Apple iron them out. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

It is the public Beta as the story says:

"But as it's a beta version, there are likely to be plenty of bugs and other issues which need to be worked out before it is released to everyone in the autumn."

I never dowload new IOS versions untl after at least the first 6 weeks, I prefer to let someone else find the bugs and not spend my time testing Apple software.

BandOfBrothers

@kids wrote:

It is the public Beta as the story says:

"But as it's a beta version, there are likely to be plenty of bugs and other issues which need to be worked out before it is released to everyone in the autumn."

I never dowload new IOS versions untl after at least the first 6 weeks, I prefer to let someone else find the bugs and not spend my time testing Apple software.

I was replying as you edited your original post as I see now you added the link. 

Thats why I asked that question :Smiling:

Its interesting to download the betas as they hit and report bugs in the iOS but not so good if you want to use that particular iPhone as your daily driver. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.