Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

IOS 9.0.1

DD
11: Established

Hi all, 

Don't forget to update the software to the latest version to stop those nasty bugs etc..

Don't mess with stupid people. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. 

9 REPLIES 9

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

From posts on the Apple forums the update has not resolved the issue a lot of people have with the device not connecting to wifi.

DD

That dredded wifi issue is sooooo annoying. I reckon it's a hardware issue but what do I know!. 

Don't mess with stupid people. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. 

kids

Not sure if it is hardware related

I updated my two iPhones and my iPad with ios.9.0.1 without any problem, my grandson updated his iPhone 5s and he has the wifi problem.

DD

Fingers crossed it solves it. The wife has had this issue for ages and has had to pay for extra data usage etc. Vodafone did give some compensation. 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Seems to be fine on my iPhone 6 Plus. 

Perhaps have the iPhone looked over at your most local   store. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks. We made an appointment but where told to wait for the latest IOS release.. lets see how it goes today. 

IOS 9.1 is available on BETA and will be released in 4/6 weeks I understand - should also have the new emojis too :).

BandOfBrothers

Yes various Beta stages have just been released for iOS 9.1. 

Internet Chatter suggests late October / November for release. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Updating mine as we speak although i havent experienced any issues with it on 9.0...

A1000
9: Established

I had no problems with 9 but when I upgraded my 5S to 9.0.1 it became noticeably laggy and less responsive.  I've just upgraded my 6S plus to 9.0.1 and have the same problem, even after a reset.  One app (Messages) completely froze for several seconds.  Other than that fairly major issue no problems.