Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

IOS app

stoolzo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Suggestions: 1. Get rid of the dumb start screen, I don't know this guy and I dont want to see his cheesy face every time i open your app. 2. Include exact data usage left in start / home screen instead of "unlimted" , this is monumentally pointless. 3. Get some new app developers, its a very amateur affair. regards.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Hi,

Appreciate your thoughts on the App.

This Vodaphone eForum is predominantly a Customer to Customer help forum ,and is for community support and varied discussion on a variety of topics such as Tech questions, various device's help and industry news.
Their is no account access.

The Tech team may be able to feedback your thoughts.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Getafix
16: Advanced member
It gives you Unlimited as you probably are on Data Test Drive. Once that is done, it will give usage for all three items and remaining balance if not unlimited

hrym

I know what you mean, but the splash screen appears while the app is calling home and getting the data.   It appears for longer on a slow connection, which just adds to it.   There's got to be something and someone who looks like a nice guy is better than some of the duller alternatives!

Getafix

@stoolzo wrote:

Suggestions: 1. Get rid of the dumb start screen, I don't know this guy and I dont want to see his cheesy face every time i open your app.

Looks like they have listened to you, on Android it only shows the Vodafone Logo and goes into the App.