Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

IP or website trace

Miketanned
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I am a Zain user, and as far as I know Zain is part of the Vodafone group. I have been charged a fortune when roaming in UK from Vodafone. Is there the chance to have a trace of the visited IP or website ? May thanks for the support.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

many thanks for the clear and kind answer !

regards

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

As Zain is Middle East based you would need to speak to your billing department to find out what information they can supply on the usage.

Thank you I have just thought that Vodafone UK has the information as they bill the amounts after to Zain ME. On which bases otherwise Uk bills ME ?

Hi @Miketanned

Unfortunately this isn't something that we could advise on.

You will need to contact your mobile provider for help with this.

Thanks,

Viki

Thanks Viki. So as I am travelling very often to UK it i snow the time to have a Vodafone Sim CARD!

But just to know, hoping this not will happen again, If I have a UK vodafone sim card and I will be out of UK, in case I ask a trace for my Iphone, are you able to provide those data ?

@Miketanned

If you're with Vodafone UK and you go abroad then we will be able to track your phone usage and let you know what the different charges are, yes.

we have an app that you can use to track usage and you can also track it through our website.

Viki

many thanks for the clear and kind answer !

regards

You're welcome, @Miketanned

Regards, 

Sarah