Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

IPhone 5 Locked

fazar1941
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Greetings about 2 years ago My son inlaw gave me his Iphone 5... It was a Vodafone one. Before he got his new one he had to replace the old I5 due to damage, so the Insurance sent him a refurbished I5 which he gave to me, Now That I5 was unclocked to any network I used it on 3 Network fine till Itunes decided to reset it. Which is now Vodafone again. 

I have had a Vodafone Sim in Now for 3 months with Money on it And I still get the same responce from NUC resolutions The IMEI number does not match the Phone Number being used. As this is a replacement Phone and over 2 years old My son In law is now comming up to his 3rd Phone so can no longer access the acount for this Phone Can anyone Help....

I have sent Neumerous Emails and tried Phone calls all to no Avail The phone is registerd to me and I have an account with Vodafone and Still Nothing.

I would be very grateful for any help. Thankyou

1 REPLY 1

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@fazar1941 So we can help with this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to contact our team directly. We'll be in touch as soon as possible when receiving your details.