Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Incoming Calls on iPhone 5 going straight to Voicemail

katherinelau
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hey, I've had real trouble with my phone today!! Incoming calls are not coming through and going straight to voicemail and had no record of missed calls, despite having full signal etc. I asked colleagues at work to call me which all came through fine, but they were sat right next to me.. I have not got call forwarding on or anything and texts and iMessages are working fine. Please give me some advice!!

Thanks
Katherine
253 REPLIES 253

WitneySi
3: Seeker
If it's a software issue how come the only topic on this issue is on a Vodafone forum? If it was a software issue Google would be showing a number of conversations on the subject. There aren't. You will lose my custom when it's time for renewal if you can't identify your error.

gbroti
Just admit it vodafone; you don't have a clue!!!!

minibelle
4: Newbie
TN34 3LA

minibelle
It's not just Vodafone, my partner is on 3 and has same issues

minibelle
Thank you Simon - I suspect it is an Apple & network issue, some sort of compatibility with iOS 7 in particular as most ppl I know have had issues since that major update.

minibelle
Hi Simon, yes afraid so plus texts not arriving til many hours later unless reboot phone every time x

vics
Hi Simon! Yes, it is still happening. My wife is having to iMessage me first in order for me to call her back. Waiting for my unlocked 5s to check it with other providers. If EE or Three are fine then bye-bye vodafone!

gbroti
Yes I'm still having issues & the latest was my voicemail switched itself off!!! Nightmare

WitneySi
I'm still having issues. I've given my 30 days notice with Vodafone. I've had enough if your poor support and terrible 3G reception. I've ordered my new iPhone on 3 and won't be recommending you as a network to anyone.

minibelle
My fella is on 3 Hun, he has same issues but not all 3 iPhone users are as far as I can tell x