Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ipad due for Upgrade

The_Chef
4: Newbie

Hi 

Im hoping someone from VF can help me.

I have 2 ipads on contract with VF and one has an upgrade date of today, when i log on and go to upgrade it tells me I am eligible but doesnt give me the option to upgrade my ipad 2 to an Ipad air/mini that I would like to, it only gives me options to upgrade to a phone for some reason.

I wonder if someone could contact me if it is possible to upgrade to an ipad air

Thanks

17 REPLIES 17

The_Chef
4: Newbie

Hi

I just posted this in the tablets forum but I see there is not so much activity there so I thought I would post here too.

Hi 

Im hoping someone from VF can help me.

I have 2 ipads on contract with VF and one has an upgrade date of today, when i log on and go to upgrade it tells me I am eligible but doesnt give me the option to upgrade my ipad 2 to an Ipad air/mini that I would like to, it only gives me options to upgrade to a phone for some reason.

I wonder if someone could contact me if it is possible to upgrade to an ipad air

Thanks

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

Please do not post multiple times about the same issue.  I have merged your duplicate threads together.

One of the eForum Team will be able to take a look into the issue for you and will be along as soon as they can to drop you a Private Message. 

PWIAC

Apologies but I posted multiple times as stated in the 2nd thread that it didnt look like there was too much activity in the tablet forum which made me wonder how often it would get checked

drey_p

You don't need to worry, whereever you post on the forum, it will get logged for the eForum Team to look into - even if you post on a board that hasn't been used for a while. 

PWIAC

Hi The_Chef,

We'll certainly be able to help with this.

We can arrange your upgrade over the phone or by email, simply follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch.

Thanks,

Matt B

info sent via message

Hi The_Chef,

Thanks for doing that.

As soon as we reach the email we'll get in touch.

Thanks.

Ian

Hi

I am still waiting to hear from someone about this

Thanks

drey_p

When you sent your message through to the Team, did you get an automatic reply? If so, please could you post the reference number in the automated email.  The reference number will look a bit like this: [#62345678]

If you can't find the automatic email reply, check your junk folders.

PWIAC