Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 6 Screen replacement

smitch93
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I dropped my iphone 6 and have smashed/shattered the majorirty of the screen, including a missing piece near the home button. Do vodafone offer a repair service even if you dont have insurance? obviously i would have to pay. How much would this cost? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

Yes, Vodafone do offer a repair service.  You can drop your phone off at your local Vodafone Store and they can send it off to the repair centre for you.  Typically a smashed screen will cost in the region of £150 - £200 to replace.

If you have contents insurance, you may find that your phone is covered under that. Obviously be mindful of the fact that the claim could push your premium up when you renew.

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @smitch93

My recommendation is if you have an Apple Store to go there as they know their hardware better than a repair centre. 

Apples information here Screen Damage.

It may also be beneficial to look at any Bank Accounts you may have as some as a perk of the account is Mobile Phone cover. T&C's and Excess Fee's would need to be checked. 

My sons iPhone dropped off the window sill recently and smashed his screen. His Bank had that cover for Mobile phones ,and they replaced the whole iPhone after he paid a £50 excess fee so it's worth checking out. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Not sure if you have already managed to get it repaired, Apple will charge around £80 to replace the screen.

You can get it done while you wait. Suggest you prebook a morning appointment.