Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 6 deliver DPD

stuartam
3: Seeker

DPD tried to deliver my iPhone 6 yesterday but couldn't because i wasn't in, this was because i got the txt which to say what my 1hr deliver slot was after they had attempted to deliver the phone.

then i booked it to collect it from the depot which is nearly 20 miles away this morning only to get their to find a waiting room full of people all waiting for collections, some of which had been waiting for over and hour and a half. after waiting for about half an hour a dpd guy finally came out to say that all the collections had been locked in a safe place and no one on site had the key...

i find all this all very inconvenient and really annoying, i hope in future Vodafone will use another company as DPD are the worst...

sorry for my rant...

5 REPLIES 5

stuartam

just been back (another 40 mile round trip) and now they have unlocked the safe place but cant find my phone...

great service...

think im going to cancel my order and try a new network who dosent use DPD...

Sad to see you're having such a crap time with this, just so you are aware though EE and I believe Three both use DPD as their chosen courier, don't know who o2 use but wouldn't be surprised if that was DPD too. As bad as DPD can be think yourself lucky it's not Yodel or Hermes who have your phone. I used to deal with courier firms daily and they ain't too bad and although they aren't as good as say UPS they also don'ty come with UPS' price tag so it's sort of a balance. 

Hi stuartam,

I’m sorry to hear this.

If you’d like us to take a look, get in touch with us here.

Cheers,

Laura

finally got it sorted, contacted the vodafone live chat this morning, Jackie said she needed to talk to DPD and that they opened at 8am and that she would call me as soon after that as she could to give me an update...

she didn't call...

so at lunch i called DPD and apparently they had found my phone and i could go and collect it, i agreed but didn't hold much hope...

finally got to the DPD depot handed over my card and was presented with my phone, words can not describe how i felt.

so after all the ringing round and 3 x 30 mile round trips to DPD i finally got it, no apologies for waisting my time or the driving round...

thanks

Stu

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi stuartam, 

We do apologise for how long it took to get this resolved.  

We're really glad you've got your new phone now and hope you enjoy using it :smileyhappy:

Thanks, 

Phil